By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, procedure, and decode space-based navigation indications, comparable to these supplied through the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that may permit greater receiver improvement and layout, in addition to cost-efficient trying out strategies for numerous purposes. This booklet and better half DVD offer hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this swiftly turning out to be field.
One of the original good points of the paintings is the interactive process used, giving readers the facility to build their very own worldwide Navigation satellite tv for pc structures (GNSS) receivers. to build any such reconfigurable receiver with a variety of functions, the authors talk about receiver structure in keeping with software-defined radio (SDR) ideas. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, ordinary sort and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional positive aspects and subject matters include:
* Presentation of uncomplicated sign buildings utilized in GPS and Galileo, the ecu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other equipment of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency area seek; and parallel-code section search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation info decoding
* a whole GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the significant other cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter quite a few parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and entire index
The e-book is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in quite a few GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for somebody operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read Online or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar mathematical analysis books
Bond and Keane explicate the weather of logical, mathematical argument to clarify the which means and significance of mathematical rigor. With definitions of options at their disposal, scholars research the foundations of logical inference, learn and comprehend proofs of theorems, and write their very own proofs—all whereas changing into acquainted with the grammar of arithmetic and its kind.
This quantity contains chosen papers from the twenty first convention on process Modeling and Optimization in Sophia Antipolis, France. It covers over 3 many years of reviews concerning partial differential platforms and equations. subject matters contain: the modeling of constant mechanics related to mounted boundary, regulate conception, form optimization and relocating barriers, and topological form optimization.
Dieses seit über 30 Jahren bewährte Standardwerk ist gedacht als Begleittext zur Analysis-Vorlesung des ersten Semesters für Mathematiker, Physiker und Informatiker. Bei der Darstellung wurde besonderer Wert darauf gelegt, in systematischer Weise, aber ohne zu große Abstraktionen zu den wesentlichen Inhalten vorzudringen und sie mit vielen konkreten Beispielen zu illustrieren.
This textbook is an advent to non-standard research and to its many functions. Non commonplace research (NSA) is a topic of serious learn curiosity either in its personal correct and as a device for answering questions in topics reminiscent of useful research, likelihood, mathematical physics and topology.
- Doing Bayesian Data Analysis: A Tutorial with R, JAGS, and Stan
- Convergence Methods for Double Sequences and Applications
- Introduction to Measure Theory and Integration: 10 (Publications of the Scuola Normale Superiore)
- Wavelets and Their Applications (Nato Science Series C:)
Extra resources for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen